- Magyar Suzuki Corporation established with an initial capital of HUF5.5 billion by Suzuki Japan, the Hungarian Government, Itochu and the World Bank.
- Serial production of the five-door Swift starts in October.
- Production of four-door Swift sedan launched.
- Exports of Hungarian Suzuki begins.
- 100,000th Suzuki produced in Hungary.
- Mass production of Wagon R+ launched.
- Mass production of Ignis begins.
- Manufacturing of diesel Wagon R+ and Ignis starts.
- Production of Ignis Super 1600 launched in Esztergom.
- New Swift model unveiled on February 4. The new model is the flagship of Suzuki‘s Way of Life! philosophy.
- On February 27, the first SX4 family leisure vehicle rolls off the assembly line.
- One-millionth car produced at Magyar Suzuki Corporation's Esztergom plant in October.
- Spring starts with Splash rolling off the production line.
- Magyar Suzuki Corporation founds Puskás-Suzuki U17 football tournament jointly with Ferenc Puskás Football Academy.
- 1.5 millionth Suzuki manufactured in September.
- New Swift rolls off the Esztergom assembly line on June 10. This is the third generation of Suzuki’s world strategy model produced in Hungary.
- The 2 millionth car is produced in Esztergom.
- In autumn, Swift Sport, the sporty flagship of the Swift series is renewed.
- The Splash model is refreshed.
- In October, Magyar Suzuki celebrates 'twenty years of serial production'.
- The company enters into a strategic partnership with the Hungarian Government.
- In September, the serial production of Suzuki's new C-segment crossover car, the SX4 S-Cross starts.
- On 9 July, 2.5 millionth car rolls off the assembly line in Esztergom.
- New Vitara rolls off the assembly line March 5.
- The Hungarian plant celebrates the 25th anniversary of its establishment.
- The first turbo engine model produced in Esztergom, the Vitara S is available from the beginning of the year.
- The new Baleno and the revamped SX4 S-Cross hit the market.
- The three- year plant modernization program of Magyar Suzuki is successfully completed.
- Production of the Vitara Limited starts at the beginnig of the year.
- The renewed Suzuki Ignis and Suzuki Swift are introduced in Hungary.
- In April, the three millionth Suzuki is produced in Esztergom. Puskás- Suzuki Cup celebrates its 10th anniversary. Magyar Suzuki is the title sponsor of the World Judo Championships in Budapest.
- The year closes with record-breaking sales; Magyar Suzuki Corporation becomes the leading manufacturer in the Hungarian passenger car market. The Vitara tops the SUV category and the passenger car segment.
Suzuki Launches new DF325A outboard at Düsseldorf Boat Show
SWIFT announced as the TOP 3 finalist for 2018 World Urban Car
The renewed Suzuki Swift Sport is introduced in Hungary
4 new dealerships were opened in, Pécs, Pápa, Dunaújváros and Jászberény
The fall sees the Vitara enter after a model upgrade also with turbo engine.
Suzuki tops Hungary’s new-car sales market again, including SUV sales, thanks to the Vitara.
- Magyar Suzuki celebrates half-millionth Vitara produced in Esztergom
- Magyar Suzuki Corporation has become the Europe-based centre for spare parts and accessories of Suzuki Motor Corporation in 1 April 2019
- Here comes the fourth-generation Jimny
- Magyar Suzuki Corporation Won at the Japan – CEE Investment Summit 2019
- Suzuki Unveils the All-New DF300B Outboard
- Cooperation Of Man And Machine: The Suzuki Plant’s Development Project Reaches Final Stage
- Magyar Suzuki – On the Top for the 4th Time in a Row