- Magyar Suzuki celebrates half-millionth Vitara produced in Esztergom
- Magyar Suzuki Corporation has become the Europe-based centre for spare parts and accessories of Suzuki Motor Corporation in 1 April 2019
- Here comes the fourth-generation Jimny
- Magyar Suzuki Corporation Won at the Japan – CEE Investment Summit 2019
- Suzuki Unveils the All-New DF300B Outboard
- Cooperation Of Man And Machine: The Suzuki Plant’s Development Project Reaches Final Stage
- Magyar Suzuki – On the Top for the 4th Time in a Row
- Suzuki Launches new DF325A outboard at Düsseldorf Boat Show
- SWIFT announced as the TOP 3 finalist for 2018 World Urban Car
- The renewed Suzuki Swift Sport is introduced in Hungary
- 4 new dealerships were opened in, Pécs, Pápa, Dunaújváros and Jászberény
- The fall sees the Vitara enter after a model upgrade also with turbo engine.
- Suzuki tops Hungary’s new-car sales market again, including SUV sales, thanks to the Vitara.
- Production of the Vitara Limited starts at the beginnig of the year.
- The renewed Suzuki Ignis and Suzuki Swift are introduced in Hungary.
- In April, the three millionth Suzuki is produced in Esztergom. Puskás- Suzuki Cup celebrates its 10th anniversary. Magyar Suzuki is the title sponsor of the World Judo Championships in Budapest.
- The year closes with record-breaking sales; Magyar Suzuki Corporation becomes the leading manufacturer in the Hungarian passenger car market. The Vitara tops the SUV category and the passenger car segment.
- The Hungarian plant celebrates the 25th anniversary of its establishment.
- The first turbo engine model produced in Esztergom, the Vitara S is available from the beginning of the year.
- The new Baleno and the revamped SX4 S-Cross hit the market.
- The three- year plant modernization program of Magyar Suzuki is successfully completed.
- New Vitara rolls off the assembly line March 5.
- On 9 July, 2.5 millionth car rolls off the assembly line in Esztergom.
- In September, the serial production of Suzuki's new C-segment crossover car, the SX4 S-Cross starts.
- The Splash model is refreshed.
- In October, Magyar Suzuki celebrates 'twenty years of serial production'.
- The company enters into a strategic partnership with the Hungarian Government.
- The 2 millionth car is produced in Esztergom.
- In autumn, Swift Sport, the sporty flagship of the Swift series is renewed.
- New Swift rolls off the Esztergom assembly line on June 10. This is the third generation of Suzuki’s world strategy model produced in Hungary.
- Spring starts with Splash rolling off the production line.
- Magyar Suzuki Corporation founds Puskás-Suzuki U17 football tournament jointly with Ferenc Puskás Football Academy.
- 1.5 millionth Suzuki manufactured in September.
- On February 27, the first SX4 family leisure vehicle rolls off the assembly line.
- One-millionth car produced at Magyar Suzuki Corporation's Esztergom plant in October.
- New Swift model unveiled on February 4. The new model is the flagship of Suzuki‘s Way of Life! philosophy.
- Manufacturing of diesel Wagon R+ and Ignis starts.
- Production of Ignis Super 1600 launched in Esztergom.
- Mass production of Ignis begins.
- Mass production of Wagon R+ launched.
- 100,000th Suzuki produced in Hungary.
- Exports of Hungarian Suzuki begins.
- Production of four-door Swift sedan launched.
- Serial production of the five-door Swift starts in October.
- Magyar Suzuki Corporation established with an initial capital of HUF5.5 billion by Suzuki Japan, the Hungarian Government, Itochu and the World Bank.