V-Strom 250 ABS
Sale price: 1 499 000 HUF
The new V-Strom 250/ABS is equally at home in city traffic as it is on the open road when touring. Featuring a comfortable riding position and enabling riders to firmly reach the ground with their feet, this new model also delivers plenty of power and easy to control low- to mid-range torque.
Driving licence category:
* The information is not exhaustive. Please contact our dealers for further details. Financing is provided by Merkantil Bank Zrt. in the form of a HUF-based, closed-end lease construction. The construction is subject to a compulsory, fully comprehensive Casco insurance, with Merkantil Bank Zrt. as the beneficiary.
248cm3 parallel-twin EURO4 engine
The 248cm3 parallel-twin engine that powers the V-Strom250 ABS underwent thorough analysis and optimization to maximize low- to mid-range torque and provide a powerful ride that features ease of control. The overall efficiency achieved also helps realize class-leading level of fuel economy and clean performance that satisfies the stringent Euro 4 emissions.
Brilliant performance with fuel efficiency
With a full tank of gasoline, the V-Strom250 ABS has a riding range of approximately 500km*.
* Calculated based on the Worldwide Motorcycle Test Cycle (WMTC mode) exhaust emissions measuring conditions measured by Suzuki. Actual fuel economy and riding range may differ owing to differences in conditions such as the weather, road, rider behavior and maintenance.
Headlight and Rear combination lights
The metal shell surrounding the headlight features a hard anodized finish and is designed to resemble a flashlight. The taillight adopts a surface-emitting LED.
Full LCD instrumentation
Readouts include the speedometer, tachometer, gear position and RPM indicator, odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge, average fuel consumption and oil change timing indicators, and a clock. LED indicators include those for the turn signals, high beam, neutral, malfunction, ABS, RPM indicator, coolant temperature and oil pressure. The indicators are designed to be easy to recognize.
12V/36W when riding 12V/12W at idle
Wheels, tires and brakes
The sporty flair of newly designed 10-spoke wheels pairs with IRC tires that provide a solid grip on the road. Stopping power is provided by Petal-type front and rear disc brakes. An Antilock Brake System (ABS) made by BOSCH is available to deliver yet greater confidence and control.
While compact, the windscreen benefits from repeated wind tunnel testing to optimize its shape, providing highly effective shielding for a more comfortable ride.
Highly efficient and lightweight exhaust system
The two-into-one exhaust system for the GSX250R features an optimized shape for the chamber in front of the catalyzer. This maximizes acceleration performance at mid-range speeds, while the efficiency of the system also reduces exhaust emissions. The muffler adopts a shape that contributes to better engine output and torque by reducing power loss. It delivers a pleasing sound while its design also contributes to better cornering.
3.2L / 100km
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, parallel twin
- 72 g / km
- Bore x Stroke
- 53.5 mm x 55.2 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 17.3 L
- 6-speed constant mesh
- Engine Power
- 18.4 kW (25 PS) / 8,000 rpm
- Engine Torque
- 23.4 Nm / 6,500 rpm
- Overall Length
- 2150 mm
- Overall Width
- 790 mm
- Overall Height
- 1295 mm
- 1425 mm
- Ground Clearance
- 160 mm
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brake
- Disc brake
- Rear Brake
- Disc brake
- Front Tyre
- 110/80-17M/C 57H tubeless
- Rear Tyre
- 140/70-17M/C 66H tubeless
- Calculated based on the Worldwide Motorcycle Test Cycle (WMTC) mode exhaust emissions measuring conditions. Actual fuel economy and riding range may differ owing to differences in conditions such as the weather, road, rider behavior and maintenance.