Hot On Any Trail
Hot On Any Trail
Blending race inspired looks along with an exciting entry-level off road package creates the Suzuki DR-Z125L. Built around a time proven chassis and engine package. Inheriting sleek designs from its RM-Z brothers, the DR-Z125L yields motocross styling that looks good at the local track or a favorite trail.
Driving licence category
Jogosítvány nélkül is vezethető
built to deliver tractable, accessible power output to make riding as easy as possible for entry-level riders.
Telescopic, 180mm front and link-type, 170mm rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action, that enhances enjoyable, comfortable ride.
allowing to make various setting under a wide range of riding conditions.
The DR-Z125L features larger 19-inch front/16-inch rear tires, 805mm seat height and front disc/rear drum brakes.
- Powerplant is tuned for strong low-to-mid rpm power by carefully selecting the lengths of the intake system and exhaust pipe, and by using a MIKUNI VM20 carburettor that contributes to better throttle response.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system with ignition timing map tuned to enhance the engine power characteristics.
- Primary kick-starter system for easy restarting.
- 5-speed transmission with gear ratios optimised for smooth off-road riding; link type gear shifting system built for highly reliable operation along with superb feel.
- Frame and swingarm, designed specially for the DR-Z125L, feature ample rigidity and lightweight, creating compact, optimum-size off-road riding package.
- Rugged, serrated footpegs are durable and provide dependable grip even in wet conditions.
- Lightweight, durable diamond frame with high-tensile main backbone tube and body frame.
- Lightweight carbon steel swingarm for excellent traction.
- The seat and bodywork compose a smooth, almost seamless surface for riders to move around.
- Low 805mm seat height, helps facilitate off-road riding.
- Compact 1270mm wheelbase for agile handling.
- The DR-Z125's front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, reliable stopping performance, with the front disc brake caliper shared with the RM85 motocrosser
- Simplified electrical system, specially designed for off-road model, is composed of only the ignition system, harness and engine stop switch – all built for maximum reliability.
- Large engine skid plate is made of lightweight plastic and covers the entire bottom surface of the engine.
- Lightweight aluminium rims for unsprung weight reduction.
Fuel Tank Capacity
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 57 mm x 48.8 mm
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Engine Power
- ca. 7.2 kW (10 PS)
- Engine Torque
- Overall Length
- 1 885 mm
- Overall Width
- 770 mm
- Overall Height
- 1 110 mm
- 1 270 mm
- Ground Clearance
- 290 mm
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brake
- Rear Brake
- Front Tyre
- 70/100-19 42M, tube type
- Rear Tyre
- 90/100-16 52M, tube type