Burgman 125 ABS
Urban energy runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Every moment holds the promise of something special. Every corner presents a new experience waiting to happen. All you need is the freedom to find it. That freedom comes in the sporty form of the BURGMAN 125. Like the city itself, the BURGMAN pulses with originality. It’s loaded with well-designed space for carrying what you need. See how smooth two-wheel urban riding can be. Get out there and find your true self in the city. Get the best from every moment.
Driving licence category
B125 A1 A2 A
*The information is not exhaustive. Please contact our dealers for further details. Financing is provided by Merkantil Bank Zrt. in the form of a HUF-based, closed-end lease construction. The construction is subject to a compulsory, fully comprehensive Casco insurance, with Merkantil Bank Zrt. as the beneficiary.
The liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine delivers consistently strong performance in city traffic. Fuel injection system achieves superb combustion efficiency, results in smooth engine start, improved fuel efficiency and smooth power delivery.
A large windscreen helps keep you comfortable by shielding you from wind, insects, and road debris. Vent duct located at bottom of windscreen reduces wind turbulence and increase comfort.
240mm front disc with 2-piston caliper and 240mm rear disc with single piston caliper provide efficient braking performance.
A lightweight chassis with finely tuned suspension makes the BURGMAN easy to manoeuver in city traffic and assures plush riding comfort.
Two front storage compartments provide 7.0-litre capacity, one is lockable with ignition key, another is push-open for easy access. The lower lockable storage bay has a 12V DC outlet for charging electronic devices.
A capacious, 41-litre underseat storage compartment holds two full-face helmets. It incorporates a lamp for extra convenience at night.
To keep you fully informed, big analogue dials flank a digital display that shows a clock, an oil-change indicator, an Eco Drive indicator, and your average fuel consumption.
A touch of luxury
The contoured seat is plush, comfortable, and elegant. Double stitching adds a distinctively fashionable accent.
- Suzuki fuel injection system achieves superb combustion efficiency, results in smooth engine start, improved fuel efficiency and smooth power delivery.
- The continuously variable transmission (CVT) incorporates a fixed-spring design that minimises vibration.
- The telescopic front forks (33 mm inner tube diameter) soak in harsh road bumps to provide a plush ride.
- Rear twin shock absorbers are equipped with spring pre-load adjustment. Rider can adjust the spring setting depending on the conditions.
- Centre fuel tank layout and compact engine design creates a low-centre of gravity which contributes to great stability and manoeuvrability.
- Ergonomically designed for an easy foot reach from the ground.
- The ergonomically designed and wind-tunnel tested windscreen provides excellent wind protection and reduces rider fatigue.
- The seat is shaped narrowly in the front while wider in the back for increased comfort.
- Conveniently placed grab bars for passengers.
- Two front storage compartments allow you to easily carry essential items on daily trips.
- Clean and classy cockpit displays provides an enjoyable riding experience.
- The seat height of Burgman 125 comes in at 735 mm and this is the lowest in the class.
3L / 100km
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC
- 68 g / km
- Bore x Stroke
- 57 mm x 48.8 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 10.5 L
- Engine Power
- 8 kW (11 PS) / 8 000 rpm
- Engine Torque
- 10 Nm / 6 300 rpm
- Overall Length
- 2 055 mm
- Overall Width
- 740 mm
- Overall Height
- 1 355 mm
- 1 465 mm
- Ground Clearance
- 130 mm
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brake
- Rear Brake
- Front Tyre
- 110/90-13M/C 56P, tubeless
- Rear Tyre
- 130/70-12 62P, tubeless
- Calculated based on the Worldwide Motorcycle Test Cycle (WMTC) mode exhaust emissions measuring conditions. Actual fuel economy and riding range may differ owing to differences in conditions such as the weather, road, rider behavior and maintenance.