A lifestyle statement that says as much about your personality as where you want to go. This head turning street smart all-rounder is more than a stylish commuter. The 2015 Address 110 sports responsive acceleration, optimised fuel economy and an accommodating 20.6 litre luggage compartment that provides more than ample room for your helmet and riding gear. Plus, the sleek city dimension makes every ride - whether it’s to the school or office, shopping runs - a sheer exciting one.
Driving licence category
B125 A1 A2 A
*The information is not exhaustive. Please contact our dealers for further details. Financing is provided by Merkantil Bank Zrt. in the form of a HUF-based, closed-end lease construction. The construction is subject to a compulsory, fully comprehensive Casco insurance, with Merkantil Bank Zrt. as the beneficiary.
Low fuel consumption
To improve combustion you must control the combustion speed within the combustion chamber. By focusing on the tumble motion Suzuki engineers have improved combustion efficiency. Tumble motion is the vortex flow generated when the air-fuel mixture enters the combustion chamber from the intake port. This improved efficiency has been achieved with an optimized surfaces for the exhaust valve head and intake port.
Spacious underseat storage
Stash your full-face helmet, rain gear and other items in the roomy 20.6 litre utility compartment, generously designed for extra spaciousness and convenience.
Front inner Pocket
Both left (600 ml) and right (500 ml) storage compartments provide ample room together with covered key functionality layout above the right pocket.
Comfortable riding position
The streamlined dimensions are built with generous comfort in mind. What's more, the Address's floor board has enough space to adjust your foot position.
Covered key with seat opener
Key hole is covered by lid to prevent motorcycle theft. Easily access the under-seat compartment using the main ignition keyhole, eliminating the need to remove key to open seat compartment.
Character line on body surface
It’s not hard to be noticed with the ADDRESS’s definitive sharp, youthful good looks. And this universal shape attracts far beyond your local streets to every road you ride — near or far.
New fuel injection system
Sensors accurately detect throttle position, engine RPM, atmospheric pressure, intake pressure, engine temperature, muffler o2, and this data is aggregated in the ECU. SUZUKI’s ECU processes the data in real-time to calculate the optimal fuel suited for the riding condition. A narrower valve-angle and optimized air intake port create more vertical tumbling swirls that help combust fuel faster and more efficiently. Air-fuel mixture is further refined by increased number of injection holes and its design, which result in more precise fuel mixture.
With an increased number of holes for injecting the fuel, much finer injection is achieved resulting in more efficient fuel consumption.
Performance-affecting friction within the engine has been dramatically reduced thanks to the improved piston skirt and pin diameter designs.
Advanced design cam profile significantly improves fuel combustion efficiency while minimises noise
- Double helmet hook Reinforced hooks on both left and right sides allow for helmet stowage and convenience when parked.
- Convenient hook A sturdy convenience hook lets you hook and carry your many types of bag.
- Oil pump Adopting low-friction engine components in the oil pump helps radically reduce the amount of oil required, thus allowing for a more compact and lightweight oil pump.
- Rear carrier A large-capacity rear carrier comes as standard equipment and can be fitted with a genuine accessory top case. (Maximum weight 5kg)
- Riding position The new streamlined dimensions are built with generous comfort in mind. What's more, the ADDRESS's floor board has enough space to adjust your foot position.
- Headlight Enlarged distinctively shaped headlight is smartly integrated into the handle cover, with chic black trim mask giving the front a sharp yet slim appearance.
- ide stand interlock system A side stand switch prevents engine ignition, while the side stand is down.
- Rear brake lock system The rear brake can be locked in the engaged position. Useful for stabilising the vehicle for parking using the side stand.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC
- 49 g / km
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- Bore x Stroke
- 51 mm x 55.2 mm
- Engine Power
- 6.7 kW (9 PS) / 8 000 rpm
- Engine Torque
- 8.6 Nm / 6 500 rpm
- Overall Length
- 1 845 mm
- Overall Width
- 665 mm
- Overall Height
- 1 095 mm
- 1 260 mm
- Ground Clearance
- 120 mm
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brake
- Rear Brake
- Front Tyre
- 80/90-14 M/C 40P, tubeless
- Rear Tyre
- 90/90-14 M/C 46P, tubeless
- Calculated based on the Worldwide Motorcycle Test Cycle (WMTC) mode exhaust emissions measuring conditions. Actual fuel economy and riding range may differ owing to differences in conditions such as the weather, road, rider behavior and maintenance.