Suzuki BALENO hatchback to debut at 66th IAA Frankfurt Motor Show
August 07. 2015
The all-new Baleno, an ideal hatchback from compact-car expert Suzuki, is set to make its world premiere at the 66th IAA Frankfurt Motor Show.*Read more
Suzuki is leading again
August 03. 2015
Suzuki vehicle sales in Hungary shot up to an outstanding figure for July 2015 due to the success of Vitara sales as well as a winter tire campaign for the S-CROSS. Registration figures for Suzuki resulted in 472 private sales and 268 unit fleet sales totalling 740 units sold in July, while the total number of units sold in the Jan-July period reached 3,609, out of which, 1,988 units were private sales and 1,621 were fleet registration. Suzuki’s market share was 10.55 % in July.Read more
Suzuki Announces the Financial Results for FY2015 First Quarter (April 2015 to June 2015)
August 03. 2015
- Increased sales and operating/ordinary income
- Decreased net income (attributable to owners of the parent)
Suzuki starts production and sales of the Ertiga in Myanmar
July 29. 2015
Suzuki Motor Corporation’s subsidiary, Suzuki (Myamar) Motor Co., Ltd. (SMMC), has today announced start of production of three-row seven-seater MPV Ertiga. It will be on sale from the end of July at Suzuki dealers in Myanmar.Read more
Suzuki sponsors Esztergom Health Day
June 15. 2015
Related to the city in innumerable ways, Magyar Suzuki Corporation (MSC) was one of the sponsors of the Health Day held in Esztergom today. “Esztergom is home to many of our employees, and we take every opportunity to do something for the city,” said Viktória Ruska, MSC’s Head of Communication. “The Health Day is an event that contributes to enabling the city’s inhabitants to preserve their health,” she added.
Magyar Suzuki Corporation’s statement
June 05. 2015
- The General Assembly of the shareholders has decided to carry out a EUR 156 million equity decrease with compensation at Magyar Suzuki Corporation. This means that the company’s shareholders equity will be decreased by 30 %.
- In no way will the move have any impact on Suzuki’s production in Hungary; Magyar Suzuki will remain highly over-capitalized, and the company intends to utilize the currently dormant capital more efficiently.
- Suzuki Motor Corporation is a global company producing over 3 million cars yearly worldwide having several big development projects, and this fund will be used elsewhere at other projects.
Suzuki develops 2-cylinder 0.8L diesel engine and launches in India
June 03. 2015
Suzuki Motor Corporation has developed a lightweight and compact 2-cylinder 0.8L E08A diesel engine for compact cars. This engine will be installed on the Celerio, a compact car produced and distributed in India, for launch in India.